Spring Summer 20 Colour range
170€ incl. VAT
Pick-up: 12-14 February 2019 at one of the points of sale at Première Vision Paris.
Dive into the Spring Summer 20 season with the Première Vision colour range, a different, unique tool with its exclusive colours! This international range brings together the key seasonal information for all activity sectors: RTW, accessories, leather goods, shoes and components for fashion jewellery. A highly valuable tool, technical and inspirational.
The Spring Summer 20 colour range includes:
- A colour-range/poster with the 21 colours of the season, developed at an international level.
- A colour-card to cut out, an indispensable tool for working colour in patterns and silhouettes, and to validate the conformity of dye launches.
- A printed booklet detailing the spirit of the season and the fabrics, leather and accessories illustrating the season.
- A colour booklet with the decoding of the range and a choice of harmonies.
- A seasonal booklet with the major fashion directions, illustrated by fabrics, leathers and accessories, as well as the silhouettes of the season.
- A USB key with: a digital colour range (.ase file) ready to import into creative software programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), a digital colour range (.qtx file) with the universal LAB values to elaborate industrial dyes or prints, a booklet of the season, in PDF format, the season's colour atmospheres, with suggestions for colour harmonies by market, a tutorial is also included to guide you in the installation of these color ranges.
To optimise your approach to the new season, the COLOUR & FABRICS TREND TASTING seminar, dedicated to the colour range and the season's key fabrics, is designed to help you make the right fabric and colour choices! Find out more + reserve your seat
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: ONLINE ORDERS ARE TO BE PICKED UP ONLY AT THE SHOW.
Colour ranges are to be collected at the show, from 12-14 February 2019, at one of the show's sales points at the Parc des Expositions de Villepinte. Purchased colour ranges will be distributed upon presentation of your Première Vision Paris badge.