February 2020 Seminars
A complete offer of three seminars, for a unique decoding of the spring summer 21 season.
Providing essential overviews and convictions, the seminars are vital and essential complements to the show and forum information developed by the Première Vision fashion team, and are designed to make your visit even more inspiring and effective:
• Privileged welcome
• Preferential rate for the Colour Ranges (not cumulative with other discounts) purchased at sales points during the show.
• In French, simultaneous translation in English.
Following the presentation, a summary memo is emailed to all participants.
Price (per seminar): 45€, incl. taxes
Space is limited, reserve your seat now!
- you must be a holder of a Première Vision Paris badge to access the seminar.
- when the pass is ordered, the seminar is “registered” in the bar-code of the pass, to be presented at the seminar entrance
- each seminar available on the shop (9 in total), must be purchased separately, 1 seminar giving access only to the one for which it was purchased (not the next one, nor the previous one)
New location: FASHION TALKS Area - Hall 6
SEASON TREND TASTING
The season's influences and major transversal currents illustrated with exclusive iconographic images. Featuring key silhouettes and synergies between fabrics, designs, leathers and accessories, all fully decoded in 45 minutes by the Première Vision fashion team.
FABRICS & COLOURS TREND TASTING
An essential seminar to make your visit even more constructive and creative. Discover the colour range in all its generosity, its key harmonies by market and the season's indispensable fabrics in a 45-minute presentation by the Première Vision fashion team.
LEATHER & COLOURS TREND TASTING
An essential fashion seminar dedicated to leather and colour, to help you make the most pertinent choices when preparing your collections. It is presented by the Première Vision fashion team and lasts 45 minutes.