Autumn Winter 20-21 Actualisation Colour Range
Pick-up: 13-13 Feb. 2020 at one of the show's points of sale.
Is your work focused on Updating? The colour range for the Autumn-Winter 20/21 season helps you easily find the colours to build your collection.
The Updating colour range includes:
- A colour-range/poster with the colours of the season, developed at an international level.
- A colour-card to cut out, an indispensable tool for working colour in patterns and silhouettes, and to validate the conformity of dye launches.
- A printed booklet detailing the spirit of the season and the fabrics, leather and accessories illustrating the season.
- A colour booklet with the decoding of the range and a choice of harmonies.
- A seasonal booklet with the major fashion directions, illustrated by fabrics, leathers and accessories, as well as the silhouettes of the season.
- A USB key with: a digital colour range (.ase file) ready to import into creative software programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), a digital colour range (.qtx file) with the universal LAB values to elaborate industrial dyes or prints, a booklet of the season, in PDF format, the season's colour atmospheres, with suggestions for colour harmonies by market, a tutorial is also included to guide you in the installation of these color ranges.
Visit our website at www.premierevision.com for the latest Updating briefing for the season!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: ONLINE ORDERS ARE TO BE PICKED UP ONLY AT THE SHOW.
Colour ranges are to be collected at the show, from 11-13 Februrary 2020, at one of the show's sales points at the Parc des Expositions de Villepinte. Purchased colour ranges will be distributed upon presentation of your Première Vision Paris pass.