90 € incl. VAT
Spring Summer 21 Actualisation Colour Range90€ TTC
Pick-up: 15-16 September 2020 at one of the show's points of sale.
Is your work focused on Updating? The colour range for the Spring Summer 21 season helps you easily find the colours to build your collection.
The Updating colour range includes:
- A colour-range/poster with the colours of the season, developed at an international level.
- A colour-card to cut out, an indispensable tool for working colour in patterns and silhouettes, and to validate the conformity of dye launches.
- A printed booklet detailing the spirit of the season and the fabrics, leather and accessories illustrating the season.
- A colour booklet with the decoding of the range and a choice of harmonies.
- A seasonal booklet with the major fashion directions, illustrated by fabrics, leathers and accessories, as well as the silhouettes of the season.
- A USB key with: a digital colour range (.ase file) ready to import into creative software programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), a digital colour range (.qtx file) with the universal LAB values to elaborate industrial dyes or prints, a booklet of the season, in PDF format, the season's colour atmospheres, with suggestions for colour harmonies by market, a tutorial is also included to guide you in the installation of these color ranges.
Visit our website at www.premierevision.com for the latest Updating briefing for the season!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: ONLINE ORDERS ARE TO BE PICKED UP ONLY AT THE SHOW.
Colour ranges are to be collected at the show, from 15-16 September 2020, at one of the show's sales points at the Parc des Expositions de Villepinte. Purchased colour ranges will be distributed upon presentation of your Première Vision Paris pass.